When it comes to advanced Direct-to-Lung (DTL) vaping, Vaporesso offers two remarkable options: the Vaporesso Armour S Kit and the Vaporesso Armour Max Kit with iTank 2. In this review, we'll break down their similarities and differences in terms of Product Intro, First Impressions, Build Quality and Design, Battery and Charging, Durability and Performance, Pros and cons and provide a final Verdict.
- Vaporesso Armour S: The Vaporesso Armour S Kit is designed for durability and versatility. Crafted from resilient TPU material, it is drop-resistant, making it ideal for the on-the-go vaper. Powered by the advanced AXON chip, it offers various modes for a customized vaping experience. The kit includes the iTank 2 with a unique Morph-Mesh structure compatible with all GTi coils.
- Vaporesso Armour Max: The Vaporesso Armour Max Kit is also built for DTL vapers seeking power and durability. It boasts a maximum output of 200W and comes in two versions: standard (8ml) and TPD (2ml). It features the same TPU material construction, an innovative battery door mechanism, and customizable modes. The tank in this kit is the iTank 2 with an impressive 8ml capacity.
- Vaporesso Armour S: The Armour S kit is compact and feels comfortable in hand. The inclusion of the iTank 2 with the Morph-Mesh structure is intriguing and promises great flavo and vapor production.
- Vaporesso Armour Max: The Armour Max kit makes a bold statement with its higher wattage capability and generous 8ml tank capacity. It exudes power and sophistication right from the start.
Build Quality and Design
- Vaporesso Armour S: The Armour S showcases a sleek and ergonomic design with a unibody button for ignition and locking. It's constructed from durable TPU material, which adds to its longevity and resistance to accidental drops.
- Vaporesso Armour Max: The Armour Max adopts a similar TPU material construction, ensuring both the tank and mod are well-protected. It also features an innovative battery door mechanism that simplifies operation.
Battery and Charging
- Vaporesso Armour S: The Armour S accommodates either a single 18650 or 21700 battery (not included) and charges via Type-C. The choice of battery offers flexibility for vapers.
- Vaporesso Armour Max: The Armour Max is powered by dual 21700/18650 batteries (not included) and charges via Type-C. The dual battery configuration promises longer vaping sessions.
Durability and Performance
- Vaporesso Armour S: The Armour S, constructed from resilient TPU, is designed to withstand everyday wear and tear. The AXON chip provides a variety of modes for different vaping preferences, enhancing overall performance.
- Vaporesso Armour Max: Similar to the Armour S, the Armour Max is crafted from durable TPU and zinc alloy for added drop and scratch resistance. The 200W output and 8ml tank make it a powerhouse for cloud chasers.
Pros and Cons
- Portability: The Armour S is more compact and lightweight, making it easier to carry around and handle.
- Customization: It offers various vaping modes, including PULSE, ECO, and TC-TI, allowing vapers to tailor their experience to their preferences.
- Affordability: It's generally more budget-friendly than the Armour Max, making it accessible to a wider range of vapers.
- Color Variety: The Armour S is available in multiple vibrant colors, providing users with a wide range of aesthetic options.
- Ease of Refilling: With a 5ml tank capacity, it requires less frequent refilling compared to the Armour Max.
- Lower Power Output: The Armour S has a maximum output of 100W, which may not satisfy users who crave higher wattage vaping experiences.
- Smaller Tank: While the 5ml tank is decent, heavy vapers might find themselves refilling more frequently.
- High Power Output: The Armour Max boasts a maximum output of 200W, catering to vapers who prefer intense vapor production.
- Longer Battery Life: With dual 21700/18650 batteries, it offers longer vaping sessions, perfect for heavy users.
- Large Tank Capacity: The 8ml tank minimizes the need for frequent refilling, ensuring uninterrupted vaping.
- Durable Build: Constructed from durable TPU material and zinc alloy, the Armour Max excels in durability, with enhanced resistance to drops and scratches.
- Advanced Display: The 0.96" TFT screen provides a clear display of vaping data, enhancing user convenience.
- Size and Weight: The Armour Max is larger and heavier than the Armour S, which might not be suitable for vapers seeking a more portable option.
- Price: It tends to be pricier compared to the Armour S, potentially limiting its accessibility to budget-conscious vapers.
In conclusion, both the Vaporesso Armour S and Armour Max kits offer exceptional vaping experiences. The Armour S is a more compact and versatile option, suitable for vapers who prioritize portability and customization. On the other hand, the Armour Max is a high-powered kit for those who crave maximum wattage and longer battery life. Your choice between these two outstanding kits will depend on your specific vaping preferences and needs.